Let Us Help
Who We Serve:
Young Adults 16-24
- Who have left school short 1-4 credits from graduating, or aged out (turned 20/22) before they could graduate.
- Who are in Foster Care or emancipated from Foster Care.
- Who are parenting or expecting a baby.
- Who needs assistance obtaining employment.
- Who are homeless or whose housing is unstable.
- Who have been involved with the Department of Juvenile Justice or Adult Court.
- Who meet Income Guidelines (contact staff for guideline criteria)
We are here to help you set and reach your life goals. An Individual Plan will be developed specifically for you which will be your road map to SUCCESS.